When you visit the The South Pacific Environmental Radioactivity Association (SPERA) web site the server makes a record of your visit and may log the following information:
- your browser’s internet address;
- the date and time of your visit to the site;
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded;
- the previous site visited;
- the type of browser you are using; and
- the username entered if accessing a restricted site.
This information may be used for statistical purposes and for system administration tasks to maintain this service. No attempt is made to identify individuals as part of routine operations; however , in the unlikely event of an investigation, SPERA, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect the SPERA server’s logs.
If at any stage you provide us with your email address either as part of a message or by completing a web form, we will only use your email address for the purposes for which it was provided. We will not subscribe your email address to any mailing list without your consent.
External sites that are linked to or from the SPERA site are generally not under our control or responsibility and you are advised to review their privacy statement.